Full-Time Mobile & Keyholding Officer
Emprise Services is a well respected provider of Cleaning and Security Services.
We are currently seeking the following:
Job Title: Full-Time Mobile & Keyholding Officer
Location: Kent and Surrounding Areas
Shift pattern: MUST be able to work days, nights & weekends on a rotational basis
Hourly rate: £8.00
Have a full clean valid UK driving licence
Hold a valid SIA license
Be over 21
Be able to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK
Be able to provide a 5 year checkable work history
Have good communication skills
Punctual and reliable
Smart appearance at all times
Role Overview: To provide a swift, efficient and effective Keyholding service and escort/access facility (if required) in response to alarm activations. To provide a patrol, lock & unlock service for customer premises according to contract requirements. Response to alarms will be made minimising the risk of liability to our customers and our Company and documented as required.
• Endeavour to provide exceptional customer service
• To adhere to all policies and procedures
• Understanding of all processes, standards, documentation, and equipment
• Responding to alarm activations via the Keyholding Call Centre adhering to Assignment Instructions
• To respond to and provide escort and access requests, speedily and according to Assignment Instructions. Understanding and adhering to despatch and procedure instructions.
• To be fully aware of procedures and escalation processes in emergency situations.
• Complete all required documentation for each job carried out.
• Application of the correct escalation procedure in all situations ensuring that emergency services are contacted as appropriate.
• To compile Incident Reports to a legible and accurate standard.
• To be prepared to act as a witness in criminal prosecutions.
• To maintain Company vehicles to the required standard reflecting a positive Company image at all times.
• To ensure security of Company vehicle at all times.
• To keep secure and confidential all customer key and access code information.
• To comply with the Company dress code at all times projecting a professional Company image.
Previous Corporate Security experience would be advantageous.